Dragons Cock Dragons Cock

To cruzsalazar..I've seen worse reviews.infact, the only thing wrong with jakeofwar's review is that it was not contructive.he didnt really say anything about the author so what are you talking about? As for arinsmind however,this was very funny because it relates to alot of gamers including myself because we have all been in that situation.i really enjoyed this creation you made. 4/5 stars I think is proper.i favorite and very good job over all.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

to lotuswatcher, why the F**K are you on newgrounds if you think this is offensive.
to Flairs, this was excellent plot and animtation.i enjoyed it

The Ocean The Ocean

this flash had some strange emotions put into it..

UmiChan: Maiko v2 UmiChan: Maiko v2

for molitar

just goes to show that you got no mojo in your dojo.games perfectly fine.i got higher then 30 like nothing.

Vortex00 responds:

gotta have that mojo

Throw Rocks at Shit Throw Rocks at Shit

awsome

i love this game! i like how the shit starts to move really fast.it gets super fun to throw rocks at multiple shits at the same time.i feel like im badass at something.haha and thats throwing rocks at shit

Tax Time! Tax Time!

perfect

this game is perfect...the graphics are really well done and flawless..the storyline is great and ends the way it should..

!-Not Letting Up-! !-Not Letting Up-!

this was really good.ur the first person for me to write a review for audiosubmission.i must ask if u can message me via newgrounds if i am allowed by you to use som notes from ur song to my local band?if u say no i wont do it.

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

your awsome

this song was so awsome i swear.i downloaded

Yo Slut Yo Slut

lol

haha i like this

Lots of people find this review helpful!
wyldfyre1 responds:

glad you did! haha check out some of my other stuff!

Rouge The Bat in Latex Rouge The Bat in Latex

How can you not rate this a five star.

Eat my Shorts Eat my Shorts

You are the man bro.boyoiyoiying!

Pop! Pop!

If everyone looks closely.zoom in to the panties any you will notice the the artist made it allitle see-through. :)