!-Not Letting Up-! !-Not Letting Up-!

this was really good.ur the first person for me to write a review for audiosubmission.i must ask if u can message me via newgrounds if i am allowed by you to use som notes from ur song to my local band?if u say no i wont do it.

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

your awsome

this song was so awsome i swear.i downloaded

Yo Slut Yo Slut

lol

haha i like this

Lots of people find this review helpful!
wyldfyre1 responds:

glad you did! haha check out some of my other stuff!

Windows Beat Windows Beat

woah

wow man this is fucking awsome.very creative dude.

Zelda OoT: Forest Echoes Zelda OoT: Forest Echoes

aaaahh!!

i almost fainted to the awsomeness of this song!!!..

LimblessAvenger responds:

not gonna lie, if i was there i probably woulda nicked your wallet... anyways glad you liked it

..::Zelda~Temple::.. ..::Zelda~Temple::..

lol!

haha i liked it man.im a bigfan of zelda and ya.this was awsome.nice remix!5/5

Fable - Rebirth (XB) Fable - Rebirth (XB)

niice.

this was really good.sort of calmed me down at the right momment.i was having a bad day.this made me calm down.make more

Cosmos8942 responds:

More o.o...what are you thinking! God >.>...of course I will keep making audio like this XD. The stuff that just sounds cool, the stuff that you just kind of listen to and are afraid to let your friends know that you listen to it. THAT is the stuff I like to make, as soothing is my nature so do I try to force that nature onto the paper and onto the program.

-AJ-

TLoZ: MC- Prologue TLoZ: MC- Prologue

wow..

i really like this man.im downloading.dude i really like this!!!!!

Evil-Dog - The Journey Evil-Dog - The Journey

wow man..

every thing you make is super badass.ur flashes ur audios.i love them all.expecially punk-o-matic dude..later man.love ur work

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man, stick around I'll keep making stuff :)

botten anna botten anna

dude wtf???

ok not only did you use the same song again but this time u changed some one elses copywrited work and not only is that newgrounds illegal but thats united states illegal.you fuck shit i hope you burn and die in a corner with my shit in ur face.just die plz...plz..?can you dieplz? im begging u...