Dragons Cock Dragons Cock

To cruzsalazar..I've seen worse reviews.infact, the only thing wrong with jakeofwar's review is that it was not contructive.he didnt really say anything about the author so what are you talking about? As for arinsmind however,this was very funny because it relates to alot of gamers including myself because we have all been in that situation.i really enjoyed this creation you made. 4/5 stars I think is proper.i favorite and very good job over all.

Flairs - Truckers Delight Flairs - Truckers Delight

to lotuswatcher, why the F**K are you on newgrounds if you think this is offensive.
to Flairs, this was excellent plot and animtation.i enjoyed it

The Ocean The Ocean

this flash had some strange emotions put into it..

Ash finds a Pinsir! Ash finds a Pinsir!

holy shit thatf wasnt what i expected.ending freaked me out.funny tho and good shit

Gym Battles Gym Battles

i really like ur animations.you have really awsum skills.please keep making more like this

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

that shit was way to funny.omgosh

Bad Case of Brittle Butt Bad Case of Brittle Butt

hahaha what the hell man.i like the voice acting.everything was great

Bass Effect Bass Effect

dam that was hilarious!in some fasion it portraid the story of mass effect in a very short inaccurate route.i started crying from how hard i laughed

HowIGotThroughDarkSouls HowIGotThroughDarkSouls

lol good stuff

How I Got Through SWTOR How I Got Through SWTOR

that was funny as hell.so true too.im a fan of star wars games and mmo types but i dont wine an bitch wen people make negative flashes or material like thisactually this wasnt even negativeits true and funny!